Make paying your employees easy, government compliant and affordable
Windows desktop Canadian payroll software.
$155/Year for 10 employees.
$185/Year for 50 employees.
$285/Year for unlimited employees.
All versions allow for unlimited companies!
* Employees are counted across all companies where the employee has been paid at least once in any given tax year.
Runs on all supported versions of Microsoft Windows
If you own a Mac you can run Windows using virtualization software like Parallels or the free Oracle Virtual Box
We have a free online payroll calculator.
A payroll book is also available for purchase.
Download a FREE 30 day 4 employee evaluation version
This will allow you to test all features of the software.
Federal/Provincial Tax Calculations
- All provinces (including Québec) and territories
- CPP/QPP, EI
- Federal/Provincial claim amounts can be entered using a code or a fixed amount
Multiple Tax Calculation Methods
- Net to gross
- Contractors that require a T4A or a T5018 are supported.
- T4A and T5018 forms can be saved as PDF files or
created as XML files for upload to CRA.
ROE WEB Processing
- Easily create the XML file to submit to Service Canada’s ROE Web online portal.
This file can contain one or multiple ROE’s. WinTax will automatically pull information
from your database to make filling out the ROE an easy task.
Unlimited Earning and Deduction Pay Codes
- Comes with a number of predefined pay codes. E.G.: Holiday, Overtime, Expenses, Other taxable pay, benefits
- User-defined pay codes can be customized to suit your specific requirements
- Vacation pay can be entered by hours, percent or amount
- Vacation pay can be accrued or paid on each pay
- User-defined pay cycles can be created. We also support all the standard pay cycles E.G:. Weekly (52 or 53), Bi-weekly (26 or 27), Monthly, Semi-monthly, and many more!
- Multiple hours and rates can be entered on the same pay
- Multiple companies can be setup
- Unlimited payroll groups
- Year-to-date adjustments
- User Logon/Password security
- Company logo on the pay statement
Pay Your Employees
- Pay by cheque. The cheque can be customized using an easy-to-use drag and drop interface
- Direct deposit can be setup with your Canadian bank instead of using cheques
- All reports can be saved as PDF, Excel or Microsoft Word
- Pay statements can be printed or e-mailed for each employee
- E-Mailed PDF pay statements can be password encrypted for more security
- Pay statement language (English or French) can be specified per employee
- Payroll Summary can be customized
- Many standard reports:
- Payroll Summary
- Pay Cheque
- Vacation Summary
- Holiday Pay
- ROE Hours/Earnings
- Employee Info.
- T4/RL1 Summary/Details
- T4A/T5018 Slips/XML
- Payroll Details
- Pay Statement
- Deposit/Remittance (PD7A / TPZ-1015.R.14.1 Info.)
- Company Info.
- T4 Slips Summary and XML file
- T4 Slips Summary and XML file
Easy To Follow Year-End Procedure
- Print all T4 and Québec RL1 year-end forms or save as PDF files
- T4 XML electronic files can be generated for submission to CRA
- RL1 XML electronic files can be generated for submission to Revenu Québec
- Vacation pay carry over-processing
- Special processing for Status Indian Box 71 of the T4