Free Canadian Online Payroll Calculator
English and French
All provinces (Including Québec)
CRA and Revenu Québec remittance information
Net to Gross pay calculation
Business number/SIN verification function
Customization of Calculation Results
Earning and deduction descriptions
Unlimited number of earnings and deductions
Position of items on the report
Selection of items to print
User supplied report description, names
Print or save report as PDF file
Easy to read report with all rates and limits
Free Internet Bilingual Canadian Payroll Calculator
TORONTO, June 30, 2015 /CNW/ –
Since 2003 HR Club Inc. has been providing Canadians with a free Windows desktop payroll calculator. HR Club Inc. is now introducing an internet version of WinTax.
As an alternative to Canada Revenue Agency’s PDOC payroll calculator, WinTax is designed specially for small business and new payroll users.
It handles calculations for all provinces including Quebec.
Experienced payroll professionals can use WinTax to verify or check against results produced by in-house payroll or other payroll software.
Some of the unique features that WinTax provides are:
- Bilingual screens and reports.
- Unlimited user defined earnings and deductions
- User control of pay items’ printing
- Net-to-gross calculation
- Special deductions include ‘% of Net Pay’ and ‘% of Gross Pay’
- Calculation report includes company CPP and EI contributions and CRA and Quebec remittance information.
- Bonus, retroactive pay and commission calculations
- Saving and retrieving of screen data
The online Canadian payroll calculator can be accessed at www.hrclub.ca
SOURCE: HR Club Inc.